Azure IUR SkyKick Cloud Backup – free for Microsoft Partners!
Microsoft Partner Network members at the Action Pack or Competency level all receive USD $100 monthly Azure credit as a Core benefit.
Those of you with the Silver or Gold Cloud Platform Competency are eligible for an additional credit boost of USD $6,000 and $12,000 respectively.
That’s a fair chunk of credit at your disposal – but what can you do with it?
Common Azure usage scenarios for partners include:
- Cloud Storage, Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Cloud based virtual machines
- Custom websites or web hosting
Which is a fantastic opportunity for both you and your customers, but it does generally require an investment in skill development. If you’re impatient like me – you’ll take any advantage available to get up and running asap. Introducing the FREE Azure IUR SkyKick Cloud Backup Offer for Microsoft Partners (valid until June 30, 2015).
Note: Skill development is absolutely critical in the long run – make sure you’re across the low or no-cost training and resources, available to Microsoft partners either online or in-person:
- Visit the training page on the blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/auspartners/p/training.aspx
- Visit the Partner Learning Paths on the portal: https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath
- Leverage special offers available to Partners such as Labs on Azure: First Steps and other Microsoft Azure Partner offers
- Make yourself familiar with the Azure Pricing Calculator: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/
For this offer, Microsoft teamed up with SkyKick to give Partners FREE use of SkyKick Cloud Backup for Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business. The perfect way to make use of your Azure IUR credit, save money on backup solutions and move your business to the cloud. Best of all, getting started is EASY!
Free* use of SkyKick Cloud Backup for Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
Lightning fast search and one-click restore
Unlimited backup of your Exchange, SharePoint, or OneDrive for Business data up to 6x daily
Auto-discovery of mailboxes, SharePoint sites and OneDrive for Business accounts makes setup and backing up easy
24-hour SkyKick support via phone or email
*See www.skykick.com/azureiur for full terms and conditions
So what are you waiting for? Maximise your Microsoft Partner Network value and take up this offer today!
Get started at www.skykick.com/azureiur
Join the discussion in the Microsoft Australia Partner Yammer Community.
Need Support? Contact the Regional Service Centre on 13 20 58, Options 2,4,1 (Australian partners only) or visit the Partner Support Community.