Industry Acceleration (IP) Workshop - Sydney
Pursuing and servicing a broad range of industries has left many partners with a diversified customer base and limited IP. As the buying community increasingly demands lower costs, lower project risk and quicker time-to-value, vertically oriented Dynamics partners, especially those with cloud solution sets, are growing while horizontal partners are stagnating or contracting.
As prospects and customers continue to search for solutions that address their unique business challenges, partners that identify market opportunities and develop industry specific solutions will experience increased demand, higher win rates, and lower sales costs.
The Industry Acceleration (IP) Workshop is specifically designed for partners that are committed to building out an expanded solution offering (and IP) around one or more existing customer concentrations, and then proactively marketing these solutions to a broader prospect pool.
The Industry Acceleration (IP) Workshop is designed specifically to leadership teams identify market opportunities, validate their business model assumptions and operationalise their business plans.
During this one day training course we will cover
- The Demand Shift – What Today’s Buyers Want
- Customer Concentrations –Identifying Your Sweet Spot
- Where’s the White Space? – Competitive Landscape and Differentiation
- Quantifying the Addressable Market(s)
- Industry Demand Drivers – Defining Your Solution Set
- Tribal Membership – Building Your Industry Vocabulary
- Expanding the Service Equation – Beyond Project Services
- Building the Business Case – Economic Modelling Exercise
Date: Thursday, 1 October 2015
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Where: Microsoft 1 Epping Road North Ryde, NSW
Cost: $99 AUD
Register Now seats are limited