It's a record ! Seven Australian partners win big on global stage for Microsoft’s Partner awards
Here at Microsoft Australia we are incredibly proud of our partner ecosystem and the role you all play in helping our customers have great experiences with Microsoft products and services.
I am delighted to announce that in this year’s Worldwide Partner of the Year awards we have more Australian winners than ever before. In total, seven winners and an additional four finalists across a number of categories.
These annual awards celebrate top Microsoft partners who are demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementing customer solutions based on Microsoft technology. The winners and finalists have come from 37 categories that celebrate each of the core customer competencies. Over 2,500 entries were collected from a 119 different countries worldwide.
Congratulations to our winning partners and the finalists:
- Winner, Australian Partner of the year: MOQDigital
- Winner, Enterprise Mobility Award: Kloud
- Winner, Hybrid Cloud and Infrastructure Platform Award: Ensyst
- Winner, Learning Award: DDLS
- Winner, Public Sector Education Award: 3P Learning Ltd
- Winner, Public Sector Public Safety and National Security Award: SMS
- Winner, Software Asset Management (SAM) Award: Software Optimisation Services
- Finalist, Collaboration and Content Award: Kloud
- Finalist, Enterprise Resource Planning Award: UXC Eclipse
- Finalist, Internet of Things (IoT) Award: MOQdigital
- Finalist, Technology for Good Citizenship Award: 3P Learning Ltd
The recipients of these awards represent the very best of our Australian partners, recognised on a global stage. Each of these partners, like all our partners, are working every day to help transform Australian businesses with Microsoft technology.
It’s great to see such powerful examples of innovative excellence in our partner community and it’s fantastic to see this excellence recognised on such a global stage.
Congratulations to all of the winners and finalists for this incredible achievement!
For more information about the upcoming Australian Partner Conference visit here.