Looking to share your great stories with Microsoft ? Introducing Partner Story book for Office 365
Partner Story Book is a place for Microsoft Partners to share their Office 365 success stories and learn from each other how to build and grow a thriving Office 365 practice.
Whether your business is transitioning to a cloud model, or you are already delivering cloud solutions, the Partner Story Book community can help you expand your Office 365 business.
How to share story and get started?
- Bookmark this site
- Join the Office 365 Yammer
- Link Partner Storybook to your Yammer Profile (whilst logged into the Yammer group, sign in to Storybook and allow access to profile)
- Read what other partners are doing, comment, like, share—this is your place to shine!
- Tell your story by completing the two-page form
- Submitted stories are reviewed internally and posted to Partner Story Book for Office 365 immediately upon approval.
Microsoft will select one Partner story every 90 days from the most liked and/or most commented-on stories in the Story Book. The chosen partner will be paired with a professional writer to turn their Story Book 365 submission into an official Microsoft case study.
To begin, think of your story as your own unique chapter in a book of stories;
- Start with a solution or aspect of your business that speaks to your strengths; share a best practice that helped you be successful in the cloud, something others can relate to and learn from.
- If you moved from an on-premises model to the cloud, what steps did you take?
- How do you support cloud solutions across sales, marketing, and technical disciplines?
As the Partner, remember that you are responsible for ensuring your submission and all of its claims are accurate. If you’re telling a customer story, make sure you receive their permission and obtain any necessary release forms.
If you want to workshop story ideas with the local Partner team, we will be available live on the Australia Partner Yammer group between 10am - 12noon on 28th October ESDT.