New Office 365 Small and Medium Business Plans available from 1 October 2014
1 October 2014, we launched 3 new SMB plans:
- Office 365 Business – an always up to date version of Office applications, plus 1TB cloud storage with OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Business Essentials – the core cloud services including business-class email, online meeting tools and cloud storage
- Office 365 Business Premium – Includes the features of both Office 365 Business and Business Essentials
It is important that all sellers understand what is in (and out) of the new plans and how to pitch them to your customers, as well as the implications for your customers on the existing M and P plans. Please make sure you view the resources below carefully to understand the changes. Existing Office 365 Customers with the Midsize Business Plan or Small Business Plans should continue to purchase their existing plans until October 2015, however new customers must purchase the new plans.
The table below summarises the new plans and how they compare to the Enterprise plans. Please note that the prices listed are the Direct prices available via the Microsoft Online Portal at Office.com/au
- Video: An overview of the new SMB Plans
- Video: How to pitch the new plans
- Video: Deep dive into the new Office 365 Plans
- Video: Implications for existing customers
- Comprehensive slides covering all details of the new plans
Telstra update for new and existing partners
Telstra is working closely with Microsoft to deliver the new products on 17th October.
This includes Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business Premium and a range of new standalone services including Project Lite, Power BI for Office 365 add-ons, OneDrive for Business and Windows Intune.
In addition, Telstra’s Office 365 Bundle will be updated with the new SMB suites. Available for Telstra Business customers, the Bundle includes a new domain name, activation assistance, technical support, the first month free and a 10% discount on standalone pricing. www.telstra.com/office365smb
Great news! In the meantime we’ve extended our Telstra Partner Cashback offer on the current P and M sku’s as well as on the E-range which continues.