Office 365 Ignite training coming to a city near you
Microsoft would like to extend to you an invitation to the Ignite Office 365 Summit training events which will be delivered in a city near you. The Ignite Office 365 Summits is a series of 3 day workshops for Microsoft's most valued customers and partners providing deep-dive technical readiness on Office 365 from Microsoft product experts.
Track & Session Overviews:
Office 365 delivers the capabilities that users demand while allowing IT to stay in control. However, this change requires IT Pros to adapt their traditional client-server skills for the cloud computing era. In this track, IT Pros will see how new features come to Office 365 first, learn about the new tools and processes to migrate on premises workloads to Office 365, and prepare for the new operational role of IT Pros. Featured sessions include:
Dates & Locations:
- Adelaide, 29 – 31 October, 2013
- Perth, 5 – 7 November, 2013
- Sydney, 27 – 29 November, 2013
- Melbourne, 4 – 6 December, 2013
- Brisbane, 11 – 13 December, 2013
- Melbourne, 5 – 7 March, 2014
- Adelaide, 12 – 14 March, 2014
- Perth, 19 – 21 March, 2014
- UPDATED: Sydney, 28 April – 1 May, 2014 (registration link for Sydney only is https://aka.ms/Kumwdd)
- Brisbane, 2 – 4 April, 2014
For further details regarding this event, please visit the registration site.
There is no charge for this exclusive training, however we will be imposing a no-show fee of $600 (AUD) if you register, but do not cancel your registration within ten (10) business days before the start of the first event.