Seven reasons to join me at Microsoft Inspire this July
It’s the end of February already and it is full steam ahead as we accelerate into 2019. Normally I am busy mapping out my diary for the next few months of planning for Microsoft Inspire and the Australian Experience whilst in Las Vegas.
This year my focus has changed, after 13 years I have handed the gavel over to Kristina Jamieson-Penn , for all Microsoft Inspire related questions she can be reached on email@example.com.
This now gives me the opportunity to help partners who focus on small to mid-size customers build out their own Microsoft Inspire plan, it also means that I will be able to spend time with partners at the conference in July, helping them grow their business, which I am excited about.
Are you reading this and have never attended Microsoft Inspire before, well here’s seven reasons why I think you should consider joining me in Las Vegas July 14-18 and register today :
- The ticket price is low this week: There is only one week left to purchase all access tickets at the USD $1,995, on March 8, the price will increase to USD $2,295.
- Understand where we’re headed: Hear directly from Microsoft’s top executives on our vision and future directions and get new ideas on how to provide the best solutions for our mutual customers.
- Learn more about what we have to offer: As you already know, there has been a lot going on at Microsoft and there’s much, much more to come. With over 400 sessions Microsoft Inspire gives you the chance to dive under the covers of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Data & AI and Business Applications to find out more about digital transformation, solutions, and partner opportunities.
- Network the globe, the region and our own country: Microsoft Inspire is your chance to meet leaders from around the globe, including innovative partners who are looking for other partners to drive both businesses forwards, Microsoft team members and technology visionaries. You’ll have the chance to build relationships with literally thousands of successful partners through one-on-one meetings. There will also be Australia specific events that will make it easy to form and renew connections with people from around Australia.
- Corenotes and Sessions that will inspire and inform: WATCH SESSIONS FROM MICROSOFT INSPIRE 2018.
- Feedback to Microsoft: We are always keen to hear what you think. With Microsoft employees at both Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready on mass, this is your best chance to tell us about your solutions and experience in working with us.
- Grow your business: You can take your business to the next level with knowledge gained and relationships built at Microsoft Inspire. Take this chance to expand your brand, acquire new customers and develop market strategies that will set you up for success.
Now onto a few logistics, when it comes to accommodation, the designated Australia hotel block in Las Vegas is at Mandalay Bay. You can book this hotel using the Microsoft Inspire Registration tool , this will ensure you are amongst other Australian partners and the Microsoft Australia team while you are in Las Vegas.
So take advantage of the early registration price and secure your spot at Microsoft Inspire. Keep up to date at the Australian Microsoft Inspire Yammer Group where we will share all the latest information in the lead up to the event.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!