Top 10 Reasons to join me at WPC 2012!
If you still haven’t registered for the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, there’s no better time to act.
It’s the high point of the year for partner contacts, networks, and connections. There’s no substitute for coming to WPC, and no reason to delay signing up! It’s the one event partners can’t miss.
There are as many good reasons to attend WPC 2012 as there are attendees, but here are the top ten:
1. Spend a week with the APAC and Australian Microsoft Leadership Teams.
2. Trade ideas with hundreds of previous partner award winners – our top innovation leaders!
3. More than 450 session speakers scheduled
4. Live editions of MPN Live, the online video roundtable where Microsoft partners connect – all throughout the conference
5. Connect with thousands of industry leaders whose companies have earned Gold competencies!
6. Toronto is a thriving tech capital, home to more than one-third of Canada’s ICT facilities
7. The SIC (Solution Innovation Centre), for networking and a first look at what’s new from Microsoft
8. International presence: partners expected from more than 150 countries
9. Choose among hundreds of interactive sessions, panels, and roundtables!
10. With more than 15,000 expected attendees, your opportunities to meet partners are endless!
One All-Access Pass puts the whole conference at your disposal from Microsoft keynotes to evening events. Maximise your time to make connections and build business momentum – more than 20,000 partner one-on-ones are expected.
Get to know cosmopolitan Toronto too – a city as excited to host us as we are about gathering there!
Register at www.digitalwpc.com , the new WPC community site, and stay to connect with partners like you before, during and after WPC 2012.
I look forward to seeing you in Toronto!