Windows 8–Training Update, November 2012
Windows 8: Windows Reimagined!
Windows has been reimagined, and the result is a stunning line up of new PCs and tablets which has created an incredible opportunity for partners and customers alike. Please be sure to check out the latest resources below, and get yourself trained so you can share this amazing release of Windows with others! This month’s Training Update includes new resources such as a Volume Licensing Sales Kit for Windows 8 and the new Office, Windows 8 eBooks, and HTML5 online training and exam voucher.
Calls to Action:
1. Be sure to take advantage of all the sales, pre-sales technical and technical readiness content which is available today. Find relevant Windows 8 training organized by role and partner type by clicking on the appropriate learning paths.
2. If you have not already done so, download Windows 8 and practice your personal demo on all the hot new features with Windows 8 to your customers’ family and friends. Go to Windows 8 Partner Marketing Center to download the Windows 8 Readiness Kit which includes demos, training and links to all resources to help you compete to win.
3. Be sure to leverage the Windows 8 marketing campaign resources to help your organization promote Windows 8.
· The Good-Better-Best sales card has been updated to help you qualify opportunities and drive sales for Windows 8 and The New Office. Those who sell Select and Enterprise Agreements will learn about how to engage with customers, listen to their key pains, sell these new products with EA attach and more. You will also learn how to handle objections against key competitors so you can successfully qualify and close the deal. This training is specifically tailored for LAR and SI Partners who sell into the Corporate Account segment with 250 PCs to 2,500 PCs who can take advantage of Enterprise Agreements, Select and other VL products.
Sales & Licensing (On Demand)
Pre-Sales Technical (Level 200)
Sales (Partner Academy Live Sessions)
Books | eBooks
· eBook: Preview Edition of Introducing Windows 8: An Overview for IT Professionals
Tech 100-200 (On Demand)
Tech 200-300 (Training and Exams)