Your unfair cloud advantage – Action Pack
Partnering with Microsoft allows you to deliver innovative products and services, access new markets and generate more customers. In combination with the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) - it's the best business decision you can make.
A closer look at Action Pack
This week I feature the Action Pack tier of MPN membership. See my previous posts for an overview of the MPN and a look at Community membership, stay tuned for more on Competencies.
Action Pack is perfect for smaller Microsoft partners looking to take their business to the next level. With all the benefits of Community (including Office 365 subscription management tools and incentives, sales, pre-sales and technical training, ready-to-go marketing assets and a listing on Pinpoint), over $40,000 worth of internal use software, enhanced support options and access to the Action Pack Resource Centres, the $539^ annual fee represents more than an unfair cloud advantage – it’s practically criminal.
^$AUD inc. GST. Fee correct as of 02/03/2015
Action Pack benefits
In addition to Community benefits, Action Pack subscribers are eligible for:
- Software to run up to a ten person business
- Internal use licences for over 25 Microsoft software products and solutions, allowing you to run your business on the latest Microsoft technology. Entitlement includes;
- 5 x seats of Office 365 E3 (increases to 10 once you’ve sold 25+ seats of Office 365 in a 12 month period)
- Learn how to activate your seats
- 12 x $100 USD monthly Azure credit
- Learn how to activate your subscription
- 10 x seats of Intune
- Licences for the latest editions of Windows, Windows Server, SQL Server and more
- Visual Studio developer tools
- 3 x Visual Studio Professional licences
- 5 x seats of Visual Studio Online Basic
- Enhanced support options
- 10 x Product Support Incidents
- 5 x Partner Advisory Hours after your first cloud sale
- Microsoft Partner Network support through the Regional Service Centre
- Access online or call 13 20 58 (Options 2,4,1)
- Sales, pre-sales and technical support from expert Microsoft consultants and the worldwide partner community through the Partner Support Communities
- Action Pack Resource Centres
Next Friday I’ll show how you can join the ranks of the Microsoft Partner Elite with a Silver or Gold Competency.
Need Support? Contact the Regional Service Centre on 13 20 58, Options 2,4,1 (Australian partners only) or visit the Partner Support Community.