Beginning AX 2012
I am trying to collate learning resources for Dynamics AX 2012 and thought i will collect them in this post which could be useful for a wider audience
1. Books - There are many books on AX 2012 but this is one that I recommend to start with Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
2. MSDN - it is one of the best source for all content and can be your starting point for learning AX
Functional Starting Point- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality
Technical - Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer Center
Especially refer the How Do I videos section of the above URL.
3. InformationSource - If you have access to InformationSource https://informationsource.dynamics.com/ which is currently available to selected customers/partners, it is certainly a good source for learning more about AX
4. Blogs List- There are a number of blogs available on the web. A list of some are available at this link- https://community.dynamics.com/product/ax/p/allBlogs.aspx
5. Microsoft Download Center - This portal provides Guides/White Papers/References on AX (http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/search.aspx?q=ax+2012
If you feel that a certain resource should definitely be included in this post feel free to drop in a comment about the same.
I will be posting on more specific issues/features on AX in my future posts