The next version of Microsoft Dynamics AX will be launched in 2011
But you can jumpstart your product and technology learning and planning by attending three days of deep technical content delivered by Microsoft leaders and technology experts. This is your chance to learn, get inspired, and see how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you provide innovative solutions for your business.
Who will attend?
- Developers building and implementing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics AX. Understand how you can be more productive and provide innovative vertical solutions. Understand the philosophy behind the model-driven design and the service-based architecture built on the foundation provided by the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Technical Implementation Consultants can learn about the simplification of the deployment architecture, and integration with the Microsoft platform components like Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Functional Implementation Consultants can get a jumpstart on the massive innovation and expansion of horizontal and industry functionality.
- Customers can benefit by understanding the evolution of the technology and functionality and can plan their upgrade.
The event is on the Redmond campus, running from January 17 through January 20, 2011.
Why should you attend?
- Get hands-on experience with the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Talk directly to the team building the product.
- Network and learn from other partners and customers to plan your upgrade.
- Get a pre-release version to continue your learning and development when you get back to the office.
The new Microsoft Dynamics AX adheres to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry.
Join our community. Learn. Inspire. Innovate.