Aug 13, 2014
- Azure API Management REST API . Use it to integrate with and automate your service. User, group, product, and subscription resources are exposed in this update. We will make other resources available shortly. Please note that we will continue to tweak the API based on feedback until the GA release and will be announcing the changes here.
- Delegation of user registration and product subscription. Use your existing web site for handling developer sign-in/sign-up and subscription to products as opposed to the built-in functionality in the developer portal.
- WADL import/export bug fix. Default operation parameter values are now handled properly and are required to be present in the value lists.
- Operation URL template matching bug fix . Operations in the same API with identical paths but different query parameters in their URL templates are now resolved correctly.
- Service update speed improvement. We are now able to roll out updates to all our customers six times faster than before!