Nov 11, 2014
- Root APIs. We made API suffix optional and you can now publish APIs at the root of your Azure API Management service domain. This feature is available through both Publisher portal and API.
- HTTPS and/or HTTP. We used to only expose API endpoints over secure HTTP. Now we allow you to configure either HTTPS or HTTP or both for each of your APIs. This feature is available through both Publisher portal and API.
- Multiple subscriptions per product per developer. Users now are able to subscribe to the same API product multiple times. Publisher can set a limit on the number of same developer subscriptions for each of the products. This feature is available through both Publisher portal and API.
- Azure regions. Azure API Management is now available in the following newly added regions: South Central US, Southeast Asia, Japan East, Japan West, Brazil South.
- Delegation. Close account, reset password, and change profile actions are now being delegated as well.
- Cache policy. We now properly set max-age attribute and Expires and Pragma header values.
- API and operation matching. We now properly interpret double slashes in the request URL as empty path segments per RFC3986.