Sep 10, 2014
- General Availability . Azure API Management service is out of the Preview state and is subject to an SLA!
- Static IP address. You can now see your API Management service's static IP address on the service dashboard page in the Azure management portal. The address could be used, for example, in configuring firewall rules allowing API Management proxy to access an on-premises backend service. It is guaranteed to be constant for the duration of the service lifetime. This feature is available for Standard tier services only.
- OAuth 2.0 support . Now we have a first-class support for OAuth 2.0 enabled APIs.
- Root API. Now you can create an API without specifying a suffix and it will be available at the base address of your service.
- Service backup and restore. Now you can backup your service and restore it later. Read this note to learn how to implement disaster recovery using this feature.