NEW WHITEPAPER: Example Azure Implementation for Government Agencies
Download the Whitepaper:
Governments worldwide are adopting innovative methods that can not only enhance their service delivery capabilities, but also do it in the most cost effective, secure, highly available, and highly performant environment. The example architecture described here is a result of the AzureCAT experience in working with multiple partners selected as service providers by a government agency. The architecture provided a practical approach for building a solution that fulfilled the government’s requirements.
Our writer is AzureCAT Alok Jain. Our editor is RoAnn Corbisier.
Application functionality details are out of scope for this paper.
Let us know how useful this is!
- Azure Data Architecture Guide – Blog #1: Introduction
- Parallel Virtual File Systems on Microsoft Azure
- Build and deploy a multi-container application in Azure Service Fabric
- Build and deploy a multi-container application in Azure Container Service
- Azure monitoring and analytics at scale
- Kubernetes objects on Microsoft Azure
- Azure Cosmos DB customer profile: Jet.com
- Azure Stack: Building an end-to-end validation environment
- Ninja Ed
Azure CAT Guidance
"Hands-on solutions, with our heads in the Cloud!"