Azure Compliance in the Context of Malaysia Security and Privacy White Paper now available
The Microsoft Azure Compliance in the Context of Malaysia Security and Privacy white paper is written for IT decision makers in Malaysia who are considering the advantages of moving their data to Microsoft Azure.
This white paper answers several important questions:
- Does Microsoft Azure meet Malaysian compliance requirements?
- Where is data stored and who can access it?
- What is Microsoft doing to protect data?
- How can a customer verify that Microsoft is doing what it says?
The content is divided into three main sections:
- Malaysian compliance requirements. This section focuses on how Azure meets legislative and certification requirements.
- Key security principles. This section provides technical information on how Azure addresses key security principles for customers located in Malaysia, such as encryption and security best practices.
- Key privacy principles. This section provides technical information on how Azure addresses key privacy principles for customers located in Malaysia, such as data location and government requests.
Understanding how Azure shares responsibility with customers to meet Malaysian security and privacy requirements is also important step toward moving data to the cloud.
We hope you find value in reading the Microsoft Azure Compliance In the Context of Malaysian Security and Privacy Requirements white paper – if you have questions or suggestions regarding this paper, please let us know in the comments section below.