Azure Security Best Practices
Do you know about the Azure Security Information site?
It’s a collection of articles and other resources that help you get up to speed on security topics for Azure services and capabilities – we’ve gone through many of the Azure Services for you and we’ve collated, categorized, and rationalized the information so that you can find what you’re interested a lot faster.
We’ve also created a number of new articles that provides additional information that helps you understand Azure security topics.
One such collection of articles discuss Azure security best practices.
Right now we have best practices articles in the following areas:
- Azure Networking Best Practices
- Azure Data Security and Encryption Best Practices
- Identity Management and Access Control Security Best Practices
- Internet of Things Security Best Practices
- Software Update on Microsoft Azure IaaS Best Practices
- Implementing a Secure Hybrid Network Architecture in Azure Best Practices and Patterns
- Azure Boundary Security Best Practices
We are continuing to add more Azure security best practices and updating the existing ones.
If you have suggestions for best practices you’d like to see in the future, or issues you’d like us to address in existing Azure security best practices, let us know!
Just enter a comment below and we’ll get your suggestions into our workflow.