Exploring Expression Design & Blend
In today's webcast on BenkoTIPS Live & On Demand we look at how we can use the design tools of Expression Design and Expression Blend to work with XAML to create compelling and interesting graphics and interface. During this session we looked at the interface for these two Expression products, created some custom buttons, did some simple data binding and wrote a basic application. Here are some links to where you can get more information...
- Expression Webcast Series: http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/expression.aspx
- Microsoft Expression Site: http://www.microsoft.com/expression
- Expression Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/expression
- Silverlight Site: http://silverlight.net/GetStarted
- WPF & Windows Client Site: http://windowsclient.net/wpf
Additionally I will be posting the stuff we create from today's webcast in the downloads section of www.BenkoTIPS.com