More IIS7 goodness: Application Request Routing (ARR)
Application Request Routing (ARR) v1 released today! The ARR feature is a free IIS7 extension that extends the Web server UI and runtime to:
· Achieve high availability and scalability.
· Enable elastic scalability for shared hosters.
· Dynamically load balance web requests (to be used in conjunction with existing load balancers)
ARR enables the following scenarios
· Easily add server capacity as the demand for their web application increases
· Seamlessly deploy or upgrade web applications without downtime
· Shared hosters can offer elastic scalability and change the business model based on resource consumption
More details at http://www.iis.net/extensions/ApplicationRequestRouting