Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 6) Using Windows Azure to Build Back-End Services for Windows 8 Apps – Adding Authentication
In Part 6 of of their “Using Windows Azure to Build Back-End Services for Windows 8 apps” series Brian Hitney and Andrew Duthie explore the world of built-in support for authentication in Windows Azure Mobile Services. Tune in as they quickly demo for us the process of adding authentication for your mobile and Windows Store apps. Check out the full article here.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Register for our Windows Azure Hands-on Lab Online (HOLO) events today!
Blogs & Articles
- Brian Hitney’s blog
- Peter Laudati’s blog
- Andrew Duthie’s Blog
- Mobile Services Server Script Reference
- Mobile Services user object
- Twitter Developer site
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Get Started with Windows Azure
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 1) What is Windows Azure Web Sites?
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) Windows Azure Web Sites Explained
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Integrate TFS Projects with Windows Azure Web Sites
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)