API v11 is now available on Sandbox!
We are excited to announce that Bing Ads API Version 11 is now available on Sandbox!
As with any version upgrade you’ll want to read up on new features and potential breaking changes. For details please see Migrating to Bing Ads API Version 11. Here’s a quick summary of what’s in the box:
- Redesigned targets and remarketing associations to the criterion model (Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Support for in-market and custom audiences (Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Price Ad Extensions (Coming soon via Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Renamed the downloaded report column names to be consistent with report column names in the service contract (Reporting API)
- Enhanced the account tax detail properties (Customer Management API)
Note: Features in sandbox are still in development and may change prior to general availability in the production environment. Bing Ads API Version 11 release to production is planned for the first week of May, so stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks. Also in May we will begin rolling out SDK support for version 11.
Feel free to start reading the docs and trying out the services preview, and please let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.