Microsoft BizTalk Server Performance Optimization Guide has been released.
The new Microsoft BizTalk Server Performance Optimization Guide has been released to the web.
This document provides guidance & best practices on optimizing BizTalk Server performance for demanding production environments. It is based on numerous real-world engagements with customers by the BizTalk Customer Advisory Team CAT (Rangers), Premier Field Engineering and MCS.
The guidance consists of the following 4 sections:
- Getting Started: an overview of the BizTalk Server functional components that can affect performance. It also describes the phases of a BizTalk Server performance assessment.
- Finding and Eliminating Bottlenecks: The Finding and Eliminating Bottlenecks section describes various types of performance bottlenecks as they relate to BizTalk Server solutions and information about how to resolve the bottlenecks.
- Automating Testing: Describes how to implement an automated build process and how to automate functional and load testing using Visual Studio Team System, BizUnit and Loadgen.
- Optimizing Performance: The Optimizing Performance section provides guidance for optimizing performance of specific components in a BizTalk Server environment
The guide is available in several formats and from several locations:
- Full MSDN URL: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc558617.aspx
- Full TechNet URL: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc558617.aspx
- As a word document on Microsoft Download Center.
Make sure your BizTalk implementation is optimized by adhering to this guidance!