Get yourself to MIX07, Las Vegas, April 20th-May2nd
Not sure if you should attend MIX07? Then listen up...
You should attend MIX07 because...
- MIX will continue to explore how to build more interactive and responsive experiences that take full advantage of the capabilities of the Web
- MIX will be an opportunity to dive deeper into Microsoft’s Web technology offerings and discover ways to create more dynamic customer connections that take user experience to the next level
- At MIX, you can talk firsthand to Microsoft executives (or give them a piece of your mind) and rub shoulders with a whole host of influential Web personalities, business leaders, analysts and venture capitalists.
- Microsoft and its partners will be unveiling innovative new technologies and services at MIX and showing off the latest opportunities with Windows Vista™, Xbox 360™, Windows Mobile® and Windows Live™ services.
- Join the conversation with Microsoft and others on how to harness the latest technologies, unlock new revenue opportunities, reduce development costs and improve customer experience
- .Net 3.0 (WCF, WF, WPF) and ASP.Net Atlas are all current technologies that have SHIPPED – these are no longer in Beta.
- Free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate to all attendees (a suggested retail value of $399 USD)
- Bob Familiar will be there…
- It's in LAS VEGAS!!!
If You Are:
A Web Developer, you will learn about:
- Building AJAX Web applications quickly and easily with ASP.NET
- Living room applications for Windows Media® Center
- Gadgets that live on the Windows® desktop
- Sites and applications that consume Windows Live services
- Xbox 360 games and experiences with XNA
- High-scale back-end applications with Windows Server® and SQL Server
- Exciting new Web experiences with the still-secret “Technology X”
- And more
A Web Designer, learn about:
- Optimizing your site for IE7
- Using WPF and “WPF/E” to design gorgeous and highly functional user interfaces
- Extending your Web experience beyond the browser and onto televisions and other devices
- The suite of Expression tools that revolutionize the way designers work with developers
- And more
A Web Businessperson, learn about:
- Case studies of profitable sites built using the Microsoft platform
- Monetizing RSS
- Building a better user experience to unlock new revenue opportunities
- Forging tighter, stickier customer connections
- Microsoft’s comprehensive advertising platform
- Building innovative media experiences into your site
- And more