Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Re-released Build 8298
Looks like Aaron and team have been busy ramping up the latest build release of MDT 2013 Update 1 which should address many known issues.
The following issues are fixed in build 8298
- Multiple drive partitioning issues are addressed by significant revisions to the Format and Partition Disk step (see release note below), including:
- Upgrading to MDT 2013 Update 1 does not work for UEFI systems
- An extra unneeded partition is created on both UEFI and BIOS systems
- You cannot specify a custom partition layout containing a "Recovery"-type partition needed for UEFI systems
- LTIApply error, "There is not enough space on the disk"
- WINRE_DRIVE_SIZE from ZTIDiskpart.wsf is Too Small
- Multiple issues related to XML processing:
- Application bundles returning error 87
- Selecting a keyboard locale in the Deployment Wizard
- Deployments failing due to Unattend.xml errors
- ZTIPatches returning error "Object required (424)"
- Cleanup after image capture doesn't remove LTIBootstrap entry
- Several issues with the Windows 10 in-place upgrade task sequence including:
- The upgrade process ends with warnings "Unable to create WebService class"
- The upgrade task sequence is available from Windows PE
- After upgrade a System_License_Violation blue screen appears
- Applications that use a command file start using System32 as the working directory
- Spanned images cannot be applied
To read the full Blog head over to the MSDeployment blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/msdeployment/archive/2015/09/15/mdt-2013-update-1-re-released-build-8298.aspx