[Mini-Tutorial] Creating a Reusable Glossy Button in Blend
Creating a button is the “Hello World” example of learning Blend. In this tutorial, I’ll show to how to create a reusable glossy button with Expression Blend 3. The concepts I’ll be covering are:
- using gradient brush to create glossy effect
- turning graphics into a control
- editing a button control template
- applying drop effects to an object
- editing visual states and transition between states
You can also download the video here.