SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business Management and Control Ignite Session Resource Links
<May 8, 2015 – Added new section below with links to my session slides, recording, and PowerShell demo scripts.>
Below is a rough outline and some of the resources that I will be referring to as part of my “SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business Management and Control” session and demonstrations at the Microsoft Ignite Conference on Wednesday afternoon, May 6, 2015.
My session will be mostly all live demo and will include a detailed review of the items below plus many more features that are not publicly released yet.
Also, this session will not cover any of the material that I presented at the last SharePoint Conference and TechEd 2014. Please check out those session recordings on Channel 9 if you want to see topics that I covered previously related to general SharePoint Online administration capabilities.
See you at Ignite!
Rough Session Outline
- Office 365 admin updates: Office 365 admin app, service level admin roles, Message Center, First Release, and Compliance Center
- Protecting content: retention policies, eDiscovery, data loss prevention, content and device protection
- Auditing & reporting: SharePoint Online audit reports, PowerShell commands, Customer Lockbox, Office 365 management activity API
- SharePoint Online admin updates: external sharing warnings, general improvements, managing the Office Graph and Delve, managing Office 365 Video
Resources Being Referred to and Shown During My Ignite Session Include
- SharePoint Online admin role
- Office 365 Compliance Center
- SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business document deletion policies
- Searching all SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business sites via eDiscovery
- Assigning eDiscovery permissions for OneDrive for Business sites
- SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Office 365 Mobile Device Management
- Restricting OneDrive for Business Sync Client
- Customer Lockbox for Office 365
- Office 365 Management Activity API
- External Sharing in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
Ignite Session Related Resources