Enterprise Library 3.0 Released
Tom Hollander gives word that the official release of Enterprise Library 3.0 is now available! This is great news and provides architects and developers with new options for quickly implementing proven best practices for .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 applications.
Enterprise Library 3.0 includes the following:
- Caching Application Block
- Cryptography Application Block
- Data Access Application Block
- Exception Handling Application Block
- Logging Application Block
- Policy Injection Application Block
- Security Application Block
- Validation Application Block
Also, as Tom mentions, this release includes WCF integration (for Exceptions, Logging, and Validation,) a configuration editor that ties into Visual Studio, and the Application Block Software Factory.
Read Tom's post for all of the details.