TechEd 2008 Now Two Events with IT and Developer Specializations
Just announced on the TechEd 2008 site, TechEd will be run as two back-to-back conferences, the first focused on developers and the second on IT professionals:
- TechEd U.S. 2008 Developers - June 3-6, Orlando, FL
- TechEd U.S. 2008 IT Professionals - June 10-13, Orlando, FL
Both weeks are in the same location as last year's TechEd (Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.)
Some other details from the FAQ:
- Expected attendance:
- TechEd Developers - 5,000
- TechEd IT Professionals - 10,500
- Event cost:
- "The attendee fees for either event will be comparable to the 2007 ones; more details will be communicated when registration goes live in January 2008."
- For people who are both developers and IT professionals:
- "Attendees will have access to all content regardless of the event they attend. "
- "Microsoft will offer special pricing packages for those that wish to attend both events."
P.S. Thanks to my Florida-based colleague, Joe Healy, for the heads-up!
|Share this post :|