Building Beautiful, Interactive, and Fast Web Sites
In order to build beautiful, interactive, and fast web sites, there’s a recipe you can follow which includes, but certainly isn’t limited to, the use of technologies such as ASP.NET, HTML5, jQuery, WebAPI, SignalR, and Windows Azure.
Join web gurus Brady Gaster, Jon Galloway, and Xinyang Qiu from Microsoft (direct from Redmond!) as they show you how to build and deploy web sites using all of the latest and greatest web and Cloud technologies.
Here’s a snapshot of the topics that will be covered and demonstrated:
- What’s new in ASP.NET 4.5
- Building and deploying websites with ASP.NET MVC 4
- Creating HTML5 Applications with jQuery
- Building a service layer with ASP.NET Web API
- Leveraging your ASP.NET development skills to build Office Apps
- Building and leveraging social services in ASP.NET
- Building for the mobile web
- Realtime communications with SignalR
- Using Cloud Application Services
December 4, 2012 from 8:30 AM PT to 5:00 PM PT.
As with many of our developer events in the last several months, you can attend the WebCamp in-person (from beautiful Vancouver) or virtually, whichever is more convenient for you!
The WebCamp is absolutely FREE to attend, but you have to register ahead of time.
In order to fully participate, make sure that you get geared up beforehand so that you don’t spend time downloading and installing the tools that you’ll need at the event. Depending on you areas of interest you’ll want to install the following free downloads:
This WebCamp is a web developer must! By the way, if you’re a web developer or know of web developers that are not currently working with (or even partially working with) the Microsoft web stack, come out and check out what Brady, Jon, and Xinyang have to show you. You may just be amazed with what you see!