SECTOR--Illuminating the Black Art of Security—Early Bird Ends May 15th
Last chance for SecTor early bird pricing!
Security Education Conference Toronto Oct 7- 9, 2013 MTCC Toronto
Soon the first round of SecTor 2013 speakers and keynotes will be announced, but not before the price goes up. You've got until May 15th to save on this year's premier security education conference.
SecTor is the security education conference built by security professionals, for security professionals, and offers too much content for anyone to consume in the three days - and that's why we love it.
In case you missed 2012, check out our video.
So much value, so little time...
This is one conference you can't afford to miss.
- 3 Technical tracks with over 20 exceptional (no marketing) sessions
- 1 Management track with 7 hard hitting sessions on security inside the organization
- 1 Sponsor track with 10 sessions sharing lessons from the industries' top vendors
- Automated Penetration Testing with Metasploit Professional and SecTor Forensics training on the Monday before the conference - GO
- A coffee lounge were you can "plug-in" and recharge throughout the day
- Lock picking village
- Networking Reception and Party at Steam Whistle sponsored by Rapid7
- 4 of the best security keynotes you'll find in Canada this year
- Skills contests including our Capture the Flag Competition - click for more
- Earn up to 24 CPE credits
Tell your colleagues about this great deal and register before we sell out again.
We look forward to seeing you at SecTor 2013.