Newly created Custom Active Directory Attributes Missing From SharePoint 2010 User Properties
I created few new custom active directory attributes to my User Object. But this newly created attributes were not appearing in my "User Profile Properties" under "User Profile Service Application". I tried to sync up my user profile using both "Start Incremental Synchronization/Start Full Synchronization". But still it didnt appear. So, I did few steps after which the new attributes showed up in my "User Profile Properties". The steps are below:
1) Open "ForeFront Identify Manager". This is located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\14.0\Synchronization Service\UIShell\miisclient.exe"
3) Select the "Active Directory Domain Services" Type.
4) Then click on the "Refresh Schema" on the right right of the screen.
5) This will prompt you to continue. Click "ok"
6) Then it will prompt for for crendentials of the Administrator. Provide the credentials.
7) Then it will update all the Schema between the Active Directory and SharePoint User Properties.