Partner Skills Plus
Partner Skills Plus (PS+) was launched worldwide on Monday, September 17, 2007. As highlighted at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) and via continuous Partner feedback, there is a serious shortage of technical skills in the marketplace that both we and our Partners are experiencing.
Partner Skills Plus is a global initiative designed to:
- Increase the worldwide base of certified services professionals in our partner ecosystem on current and new generation Microsoft technologies
- Accelerate knowledge transfer to our partners on our new products
- Assist partners in building and retaining a skilled employee base
Value to Partners:
Getting certified for Microsoft technologies can help your organisation win more business and meet Microsoft Competency requirements. Take advantage of huge savings today, with 32% off certification exam fees and as many exam savings vouchers as you need to earn your Microsoft new-generation certifications. Learn more.
The FY08 PS+ Offer Highlights:
- Unlimited vouchers for e-Learning and exams
- Exam Coach: Real-time, online and live access to Microsoft experts 24/7
- Discounts on e-Learning titles and Microsoft Press publications
View a demo of Exam Coach atwww.myexamcoach.com and visit the PS+ site: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/trainingevents/training/40029197