SQL Server 2008 JumpStart training
The registration of the Partner Jumpstart event has now been opened. Jumpstart is happening one week prior to Tech Ready and is a superset of the Upgrade Your Skills course that will be rolled out to the partners.
Who should attend?
- CPLSs that have signed up to deliver the Upgrade Your Skills course broadly, Jumpstart would be a good way to get the raw content, get trained and ready to redeliver the content.
- For Partners like SIs, ISVs not enrolled in Metro this is a great opportunity to receive Level 200-300 technical training on SQL Server 2008.
What and when is it?
- The JumpStart is a 5-day technical training on SQL Server 2008.
- The training will take place in Redmond from Feb 5-9, 2008.
- It provides early access to solutions-focused depth content created by Microsoft’s Developer & Platform Evangelism Group and is a beta delivery.
- The first day comprises general sessions and the subsequent days are broken into four parallel tracks:
- Database Infrastructure & Scalability
- Business Intelligence
- Developer & Software + Services
- Upgrades & Application Compatibility
NOTE: This is an exclusive event open only to Microsoft employees, SQL Server partners (SIs, OEMs, VARs and ISVs), Regional Directors and MVPs.
Attendees are responsible for their own travel and expenses. You may also choose to register and watch the Live Streaming of this event.