WIN AN ISV AWARD at the Australia Partner Conference
My APC gadget says it's 35 days until the APC. Looking at Nick's blog, I noticed this deadline to submit your award for the Australia Partner Conference is this Friday 27th to be recognised for some of your great work. Visit https://partner.microsoft.com/Australia/40043064 to sign up. It's easier and quicker than you think and may give you some exposure...
Step one: ensure you have a solution in solution profiler: https://partner.microsoft.com/Australia/40020720?PS=3 (click here and here for some tips & tricks to complete this)
Step two: nominate your solution for an award here: https://partner.microsoft.com/Australia/40043064
The 12 questions you'll need to answer for the ISV/Software category are summarised below:
- Which Microsoft Products are required to implement your solution(s)?
- What's the title of your solution?
- What Microsoft developer resources has your company used in the past 12 months
- Describe how your development team engages with Microsoft and the Microsoft development community to advance their development efforts
- Please briefly describe your major software product(s) including the business problem they solve, the target customer segment (enterprise, mid-market, small business), and the product’s value proposition
- Which choice best describes how your major solution integrates with a Microsoft Windows end-user desktop?
- How many customers have implemented your software solution(s) on the Microsoft platform?
- Please check all of the following Microsoft provided demand generation activities you’ve participated in.
- Have you utilszed any of the following resources to help you make a sale?
- Please describe in your own words why you think you should win this award.
- Some factors can make a customer's experience with Microsoft technology exceptional. Please specify the top 2 factors that apply to your customer’s experience and provide a brief description of how your customer example fulfills that factor of exceptional experience.
- Please include the data sources that can provide evidence of the exceptional experience (if available), using different sources outside of your company (i.e. URL, publications, benchmarks, case studies, whitepapers, customer testimonials, etc)
The other categories include:
- Custom Development Solutions, Application Infrastructure Development
- Data Management Solutions, Database Management
- Licensing Solutions, Software Asset Management
- Mobility Solutions
- Business Process and Integration Solutions
- MBS Microsoft Dynamics AX/CRM/NAV/GP Solutions
- Microsoft ISV/Software Solutions
- Microsoft Learning Solutions
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Microsoft Information Worker Solutions
- Information Worker – Unified Communications
- Microsoft Networking Infrastructure Solution
- Microsoft Security Solutions, Infrastructure Security
Microsoft ISV/Software Solutions Criteria
The ISV/Software Solutions Partner Award recognises the ISV Competency partner who excels at developing and delivering “People Ready” packaged software to customers. The software solution(s) must work together with one or more of latest server based platforms from Microsoft and middleware products including SQL Server 2006, Windows Server 2003, BizTalk 2006, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Business Solutions (all products and versions) and Exchange Server 2007. The solution must also be built utilising Microsoft .NET development framework(s) and tools including Visual Studio 2005. A qualified “People Ready” software solution will help customers make better informed decisions and facilitate effective collaboration with colleagues, customers and partners. Companies applying for this award should also have demonstrated effective partnering with Microsoft by utilising Microsoft Partner Program benefits and/or engaging with Microsoft to develop, create demand for, and sell its software.
Click here for the submission tool: https://partner.microsoft.com/Australia/40043064