Windows Live has Renewed Focus on Software + Services
I missed this external Q&A with Chris Jones (Corp VP seen above who heads up the Live Experience Program Management group) up on Microsoft PressPass: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2007/jun07/06-26windowslive.mspx.
The Q&A includes answers to:
- Why is now the right time for a solution like Windows Live?
- How does the next phase of Windows Live help address today’s customer needs?
- What else is Microsoft announcing today? Windows Live Photo Gallery beta and Windows Live Folders beta
- You talk a lot about a “software plus services” strategy. What does that mean and how does it apply to what you’re talking about today?
- What can we expect further down the road from Windows Live?