Worldwide Partner Conference 2008 Goes to Houston Texas
I saw on CRN, we announced our Worldwide Partner Conference will take place during 7-10th July 2008 in Houston, Texas.
Some fast facts on Houston, as per Houston.com:
- it's the fourth largest city in the United States and is also one of the most culturally rich in the nation
- it's home to 87 consulates, the third-largest consular corps in the nation
- Houston is a major U.S. hub for international business and trade and boasts industry leadership in energy, information technology, medicine and space exploration
- The city is hip. Diverse. And offers a world-class art scene and the kind of cuisine foodies crave
Read what Houston-based Microsoft partners have to say about their community:
“We’re very excited to have WPC come to Houston. The city often gets overlooked for venues of this type because we're so far south. However, I think each attendee will be amazed at how much Houston has to offer, especially this time of the year. Dress light and comfortable. And enjoy the deep-south hospitality of Houston...only in Texas.”
– Bryan Wilton, President and CEO, Microsoft Gold Certified Dynamics Partner, InterDyn - Progressive Group, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
“When we heard that Houston was the next location for the Worldwide Partner Conference, we jumped at the opportunity to show the world true Texan hospitality. I recommend partners bring healthy appetites to enjoy the best food in the world. But more importantly, we want to show off our vibrant partner community. As president of the Houston IAMCP, I know our partners work closely together to serve our mutual clients, and our synergy makes Houston an excellent place to do business. We look forward to welcoming our guests to our home and making new connections the world over.”
– Paul Neyman, President, Waypoint Business Solutions GP, LLC, Microsoft Gold Certified System Integrator, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.