12 things to do over the holidays
Following Joel Oleson's 12 Things to do over the Holidays from a SharePoint perspective, here is my list from an EPM perspective. In no particular order:
- Read the Service Pack 1 documentation and practice it's deployment on a test environment
- Read the System Center Operations Manager 2007 WSS 3.0 and MOSS Monitoring Packs and Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007.
- Read the December update of the Project SDK and for instance work on integrating Project Server with SAP.
- Browse EPMConnect and check out it's latest content, for instance the newly released Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) for Federal Government
- Read and test the Project Server solutions starters and tools released on CodePlex:
- Read the newly published content for Office Project Server, for instance on 12/17, the following got published:
- Read the Product Group blog posts:
- Ramp up on PerformancePoint Server 2007 using this online training content (video and workbook)
- Evaluate Windows Server 2008 Release Candidate 1
- Read what's new in Visual Studio 2008, download it and start coding!
- Explore Office SharePoint Server 2007 with training from Microsoft experts
- Seriously consider signing up to the following events which will all have EPM sessions: