Microsoft Project Content Recently Published
- Watch this: Use lag and lead time This demo shows how to use lag and lead time to create gaps and overlaps between tasks in a project.
- Watch this: Create a project This demo shows how to create a project, set project properties, and set file properties.
- Watch this: Set up a recurring task This demo shows how to create a task that repeats on a set schedule throughout a project.
- Watch this: Split a task This demo shows how to interrupt a task, creating a gap between two portions of the task. It also shows how to move the entire split task, adjust the length of the gap created by the split, and rejoin the split portions of the task to remove the gap.
- Watch this: Insert a task This demo shows how to insert a new task between two existing tasks in a project.
- Watch this: Group tasks or resources This demo shows how to group tasks, remove the grouping, and create a new resource group using multiple criteria.
- Watch this: Create a cross-project link This demo shows how to create task dependencies across separate Project 2007 files.
- Watch this: Link tasks in your project This demo shows how to create task dependencies within a single project, and how to adjust the link type for the dependency.
- Best practices for managing the Microsoft Office Project Server Queue Service This article describes best practices for managing and troubleshooting the Queue system in Office Project Server 2007.
- View the ULS logs for queue job entries This article describes how to view Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 queue job entries in the ULS logs. It can be used in conjunction with the Manage Queue page in Project Web Access Server settings to help troubleshoot queue job issues.
- Configure maximum job processor threads for the Project Server Queue service This article provides guidance about how to configure the maximum job processor threads for each queue type for the Project Server queue service.
- WhitePaper: A phased approach to deploying Enterprise Project Management This whitepaper by Chris Vandersluis provides business decision makers, network administrators, and Project Server administrators guidance about various challenges you can face when planning to deploy the Enterprise Project Management solution in your environment. It is the feature article of the From the Trenches – Deploying EPM in the Real World column available on the Project Server 2007 TechCenter.
- Back up and restore the Shared Services Provider This article gives you an overview of the task of backing up and restoring the Shared Services Provider for Project Server 2007, and includes task requirements and best practices.
- Back up the Shared Services Provider This article provides procedural steps for backing up the Shared Services Provider for Project Server 2007, and includes task requirements.
- Restore the Shared Services Provider This article provides procedural steps for restoring the Shared Services Provider for Project Server 2007, and includes task requirements.
And also check this post in May 2008: Project Content Recently Published