Stream Tidbit - Microsoft Stream intelligence capabilities
This awesome feature came up today in a conversation, and while the functionality of face recognition in stream is not new it now being added to more licenses so that more of your users can take advantage of it.
Stream features that will be added to more plans:
- Speaker timelines that use face detection to indicate every place that a person appears within a video so viewers can easily navigate to each speaker in the video
- Speech-to-text and closed captions that capture spoken dialog in a readable form and make content more accessible for everyone
- Transcript search and timecodes that let viewers quickly search and find moments that matter in a video Additionally, speech-to-text transcription that enables closed captions and deep search will be applied to existing videos in Stream.
They will be added to the following plans:
- Enterprise E1, Enterprise E3
- Firstline F1
- Education A1, Education A3
- Business Premium, Business Essentials
- Microsoft 365 Business