WSR Accuracy Survey
We're always looking for feedback on how to improve Windows Speech Recognition. If you are a frequent user, please take a moment to respond with your experiences. You can email us, or leave a comment below.
- What mode of microphone control do you use most often?
- I use “start listening” and “stop listening”
- I press CTRL+WIN to change listening modes
- I use my headset/microphone mute button
- If you use “start listening” (or have in the past), how reliable is it for your environment?
- Very reliable: WSR only listens when I say “start listening”
- Somewhat reliable: WSR occasionally wakes up even if I did not say, “start listening”, but it’s not a problem for me.
- Not reliable: I cannot use the Sleep mode because “start listening” is recognized too frequently.
- Were you aware that pressing CTRL+WIN was a possible means of controlling the listening state?
- When you add words to the speech dictionary, do you also record a pronunciation?
- Yes, always
- Only if after adding the word WSR still does not recognize it correctly
- What’s the speech dictionary?
- Do you find that while correcting misrecognized phrases, that WSR still misrecognizes the phrase, even after one or more corrections?
- Enough that I notice
- What is your favorite feature or aspect of Windows Speech Recognition?
- Conversely, what is the one thing you’d like to change?
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We do value your feedback and use it to help guide future development.