Why WMP11 rules...
I plugged my Creative Zen Micro in WMP11 it picked it up ... asked me a couple of questions about how i would like to work with this device and Blam! ... done.
Keep in mind:
- I didn’t install ANY additional software, drivers ... nothing.
- I am on Vista ... and the process was bug free and smooth.
First thoughts on WMP11:
- WAY better support for big music libraries
- WAY better support of devices to sync with
- WAY nicer interface and more intuitive.
All of the improvements can be read about here: