Converting class diagram files from Beta 1 to Beta 2 format
We have created a stylesheet which can convert class diagram files (.cd) from Beta 1 to Beta 2 format.
It should work in most cases. Feel free to modify it to fit your needs.
Here are the steps you need to take to convert class diagram file(s) from Beta 1 to Beta 2 format:
1. Download conversion stylesheet CDBeta1toBeta2.xsl, save it on your hard drive
2. Download Microsoft XSLT processor (msxsl.exe), save it on your hard drive in the same location as conversion stylesheet
3. Open command window, go to the directory with msxsl.exe and CDBeta1toBeta2.xsl
4. (Optional) Make a backup copy of your class diagram(s)
5. Run the following command for each diagram you want to convert:
msxsl.exe <full path to your class diagram> CDBeta1toBeta2.xsl -o <full path to your class diagram>
6. Now you should be able to open your class diagram(s) in Beta 2!
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.