Getting Started: Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio
Windows Azure is the development, hosting, and management environment of the Azure Services Platform, which enables you to run applications at Internet scale while leveraging the skills and tools you use today.
Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio extend Visual Studio to enable the creation, building, debugging, running, and packaging of scalable services on Windows Azure.
1. Get Visual Studio
2. Get the Tools and SDK
3. Learn About the Tools
- Quick Lap Around the Tools
- Using the Cloud Service Project Roles Node
- Windows Azure Tools Development Fabric and Storage Integration
- Deploying a Service on Windows Azure
- Enabling SSL Connections on Windows Azure
- Issues and Constraints in the Windows Azure Tools and SDK
4. Learn About the SDK