Release Notes 3/14/2013
This week, the CodePlex team responded to a couple pain points expressed by our users. Notable improvements are:
- The download service is now much more reliable
- Discussions and issues will now render 100% of the time
- Errors when adding new users to a TFS project have been resolved
- Authentication issues when accessing TFS or SVN have been fixed
- Account confirmation will now work regardless of browser extensions
If you are still having problems with any of these features, please contact our support, and we will gladly help you.
Have ideas on how to improve CodePlex? Please visit our suggestions page! Vote for existing ideas or submit a new one.
As always you can reach out to the CodePlex team on Twitter @codeplex