Commerce Server 2009 Web Cast - Using Store Locator Web Part
Updated March 27/09 - The webcast URL has changed to Channel9. Viewers will also find additional formatted feeds of the webcast including: WMV High, iPod, MP3, PlayStation Portable (PSP) and Zune.
Join Web Solutions Architect, Tom Schultz from Microsoft Services for a recorded web cast on the Commerce Server 2009 Store Locator web part feature. The Store Locator Web Part provides shoppers with a tool to find a store according to a specific location, either by Zip/ Postal Code, country, state/province or city.
In this recorded webcast, attendees will learn how to:
• Setup & configure the Commerce SharePoint Default Web Site & Web Services
• Sign up for their own Virtual Earth Platform Developer Account and use it with the Default Site
• Update store address data using the Commerce Server Customer & Orders Manager
• Upload a store address data to the Virtual Earth Platform
• Configure & use the Store Locator Web Part
View the web cast today, visit https://channel9.msdn.com/posts/tschultz/Commerce-Server-2009-Web-Cast-Using-Store-Locator-Web-Part/.