CSS is now supporting the WDK and DTM
This is good news for anyone using the WDK as you will now get much better support than the product team was able to offer. The alias is firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the internal announcement...
I’d like to announce that the DTM Support team engineers (JeffM, FidaaB, MChaco) have completed enough training to take on the task of owning customer response for DTM technical issues that are sent to this alias. Clearly, we still have much to learn about DTM and the Logo tests, and we’ll continue to require your assistance in resolving many issues (fewer as time goes on), but we’re ready to take some of the load off your plates.
- Ensure that all questions to this alias are responded to in a timely manner
- Collect troubleshooting information from the customer as needed
- Answer FAQ’s and basic setup/install questions
- Provide customers with a technical point of contact, so they don’t contact developers directly
- Manage escalations to minimize impact to dev teams
- Follow up on issues to ensure they are resolved
I invite you to allow us to handle customer responses, as we may be able to clear up many questions without taking your time. If you would like to supply information to help resolve a question that comes in, please remove the customer from the reply, and we’ll make sure they get the information.
We greatly appreciate the help you’re giving us while we get started, and thanks in advance for answering those questions we need to escalate.