MSDN TV on Visual C# "Whidbey"
Visual C# Whidbey really does rock, don't believe me? I'll show you in this MSDN TV episode.
Things I showed:
- Anonymous Methods
- DataSet XML serialization
- File class enhancements
- Code Expansions/Snippets - class, property, if, using
- Refactoring - Encapsulate Field, Rename, Extract Interface, Surround with Region, Surround with Try/Catch
- Visualizers - DataSet, XML string
- Other IDE features - IntelliSense on generic types, Property Editors
- ASP.NET - Object Binding a generic collection to a GridView
- Windows Form - Browser control, GridView