CRM 2011 SDK Update 5.0.1
The SDK team announced the release of the latest CRM 2011 SDK. I knew that they work really hard to improve the content in there. They are just an awesome group of people to work with, they listened to our feedbacks and trying their best to provide samples to make our customization experience easier and better. You may download the latest CRM SDK on the download center and on MSDN.
Amy pointed out some highlights for the new SDK and here are some of them:
- Binaries updated to the latest version
- Samples now work on IFD deployments with improved authentication code
- New topics, samples and walkthroughs for using the SOAP endpoint for Web resources
- New PowerShell information and samples
- Updates and additions based on feedback from customers and reviewers
Thanks to the SDK team!!!