Interested in exploring how Windows Azure and cloud computing could be used in designing and developing computer games?
If so, why not visit one of our technical briefings? These one day technical briefings on the Windows Azure Platform are designed to help games companies explore the opportunities presented by Windows Azure as a rich, extensible, scalable, resilient and geo-replicated games platform. The briefings will help games companies understand the Windows Azure Platform and how great games and cloud based applications can exploit this powerful new platform.
Key topics covered will be:
• Create highly-available, infinitely scalable, multi-tier, highly performing games and services using a rich Platform as a Service environment
• Optimising game performance with machine scale out, extensible caching and CDN
• Develop with a wide range of language and tools
• Create real time and turn based multiplayer game support with SignalR, Windows Azure Service Bus, sockets, etc
• Analysing post game data and usage through Big Data and Hadoop/HDInsight
• Manage cross device platform devices and social network authentication with Windows Azure Mobile Services
• Stream and managing video with Windows Azure Media Services
April 29, 2013 in Hamburg
April 30, 2013 in Paris
May 1, 2013 in Reading
May 3, 2013 in Amsterdam